Parents, please login to ParentsWeb and download the Athletic Packet for all the forms required for participation in FRCS sports for your child.
All athletes must have a sports physical each academic year and be certified as eligible to begin the year upon a review of their previous academic year grades based on CHSAA and FRCS requirements.
Once the academic year begins at FRCS, eligibility checks are conducted once per quarter. If an athlete fails to meet the conditions below, he or she will be ineligible to compete in any scrimmages or competitions until the next eligibility report cycle (quarterly). The athlete must:
- Be in a minimum of 2.5 Carnegie units each semester
- Not have a grade of an “F” in any class
Students must be in attendance no later than 10:30am on the day of a competition and be in attendance the remainder of the day (or the Friday before a Saturday competition) in order to participate. The only exceptions to this policy are the following:
- Pre-approved college visits
- School sponsored activities or mission opportunities
- Doctor or dentist appointments (a note from the doctor may be required)
- Extenuating circumstances approved by the Athletic Director
FRCS, CHSAA, and each athletic program has additional policies that govern a student’s participation in athletics at Front Range Christian; be sure to check with the coach for the policies affecting individual sports.