If your family is in a position in which you need to withdraw or opt out of continuous enrollment for your child(ren) at FRCS, please follow this simple procedure:
- Notify the principal of the appropriate campus or other school administrator. We encourage you to schedule a meeting to discuss any specific issues or concerns as per the Guidelines for Community Life listed in the Parent/Student Handbook. If there are no specific issues or concerns, for example your family is being relocated, scheduling this meeting is not required.
- Complete the Opt Out/Withdrawal Form (below) which is digitally submitted to both the Admissions Office and the Finance Department.
- Complete the anonymous survey regarding your experience at FRCS when it is sent to you.
Please remember that student records and transcripts are not released for withdrawn students until all current fees are paid. Please refer to the Family Handbook for more information.
Notes for full-time students who are opting out of Continuous Enrollment
- Your student’s spot at FRCS will no longer be guaranteed and will be subject to FRCS having space available in that grade(s)
- The Tuition and Continuous Enrollment Agreement will need to be filled out again and the fee will need to be paid in full upon enrollment
- Financial Aid awards will be forfeited; Financial Aid applications will need to be resubmitted and awards will be made with any remaining funds, if available
- If you choose to opt out after the close of the Continuous Enrollment Window and before June 30 you will lose your continuous enrollment fee (CEF)
- If you opt out between July 1 to the first day of school, you will lose your CEF and be charged one month’s tuition
- If you opt out after the start of school, you will lose your CEF and be charged for the balance of the current semester
Why the penalty? These dates and charges are set due to the costs incurred by FRCS in anticipation of your child’s enrollment. Expenses such as supplies, consumable materials/curriculum and hiring of faculty are all made prior to the start of school and reflective of enrollment commitments.