Front Range Christian has a long history of incredible arts, and it is because of a very special parent-faculty-community partnership. The Fine Arts Committee is open to any parents and staff interested in supporting and helping guide the arts at FRCS.
The Fine Arts Committee exists to provide planning, support, and input for all arts programs, concerts, and productions; to glorify God through the arts and the development of artistic gifts in our community. It provides opportunities for fellowship with arts families and directors…not to mention the joy of working alongside your child in a crucial and exciting time in their lives!
While not an exhaustive list, the Arts Committee often assists in the following areas:
- Heading or joining committees for the Fall play and Spring musical
- Helping with planning arts events throughout the year (drama day camp, concerts, productions)
- Supporting sound/tech for arts events
- Promoting Arts events, including the play and musical
- Fundraising for the arts
- Helping with decor and refreshments during arts events
- Helping with concessions or ticketing
- and more!
The Arts Committee monthly meetings are held on the second Wednesday of each month during the school year, at 7pm in Holy Grounds. Meetings and volunteer activities are awarded P3 hours.