Philosophy of a Christian Education
Front Range Christian School is wholly committed to achieving excellence in every aspect of program offerings and curriculum. Our mission mandates that FRCS will provide a biblically directed education that will train and equip children to impact the world for Christ. Our standard of truth is in Scripture, which we believe to be the inspired and infallible Word of God. If teaching materials or information are in conflict with that standard, the Bible will always take precedence. FRCS desires to provide a broad range of class offerings and programs but will not do so at the expense of excellence.
What We Believe
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God.
- We believe there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, His sinless life, His miracles, His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, His bodily resurrection, His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and His personal return in power and glory.
- We believe regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential for the salvation of lost and sinful men and women.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life.
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost: the saved unto the resurrection of life; and the lost unto the resurrection of the damnation.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of all believers in Christ.