One of the things that is most important to Front Range Christian School’s mission is the last element: equipping students to impact the world for Christ. This manifests itself in many areas including curriculum, monthly and annual service opportunities, helping students discover their unique gifting, and so much more.
With the Bible as our foundation, we disciple students to have a faith of their own—one they embrace that is not just handed down from their parents. We believe that providing opportunities for service along with a biblical worldview and spiritual formation at all levels of development forms young adults into people who will live out the Gospel in word and deed, and, most importantly, from their hearts.
Here are just a few of the ways in which we equip students to impact the world for Christ:
- Weekly Chapel for both elementary students and Jr/Sr high students
- GO! Outreach for Jr/Sr high school students
- Annual Practicum for Jr/Sr high students
- “Meet at the…” time for all sports teams
- Annual service projects for elementary students (including canned food drives, raising money to support an orphanage in Uganda, and more)
But to really understand how this time and effort spent in equipping our students to impact the world for Christ plays itself out, be sure to read the Alumni stories and hear from some of our graduates.