“These commandments that I give you today are to be upon your hearts. Impress them on your children. Talk about them when you sit at home and when you walk along the road, when you lie down and when you get up.” ~ Deuteronomy 6:6-7
In order to fulfill our purpose and achieve our vision, Front Range Christian School will:
- lovingly disciple students in their spiritual growth to love God and love others. We will strive toward a “single-minded and joyous devotion to God and His will and service to others because of Him.”
- be a community that strives, through the direction and leading of the Holy Spirit to transform and inspire the hearts, minds and actions of the students God has entrusted to us.
- rigorously explore God’s Word and His world, challenging our students to think biblically and critically about what they meet in that exploration.
- integrate the truth of God’s Word and His plan into each academic subject, extra-curricular activities, and the daily life experiences of students.
- deliberately identify the specific gifting and passions of each student, providing opportunities to explore and develop these strengths.
- continue to attract and develop loving, dedicated, academically excellent, passionate disciples of Christ, who love kids and desire to be a part of their academic success and spiritual formation.
- expect the best of our students, encouraging them to strive for excellence as they grow in wisdom and knowledge of the world God has created and recognize that spiritual formation and preparation for Kingdom impact is a process and strive to handle challenges along the way with a spirit of grace.
- work together in partnership with parents, teachers, staff, and students, realizing that each has a critical role to play at FRCS in preparing students for Kingdom impact.
- not take for granted the privilege we have to work and teach in an environment where biblical truth is lived out. This will be evident as we strive for excellence in all aspects of FRCS: academic strength, sound biblical teaching and integration, discipleship, spiritual climate, outreach, community atmosphere, extracurricular activities, tuition scholarships, stewardship, communication, school spirit, strong leadership, etc.
- daily ask ourselves, “How can we do better tomorrow than we did today?”
- work hard to engage culture, through academics and extracurricular experiences, in such a way that students are prepared for “being in the world but not if it” — both now and in the future.
As we fulfill our purpose, we are unapologetically committed to:
- upholding the Bible as the authoritative Word of God
- academic excellence through a Christian worldview
- prayer and the leading of the Holy Spirit
- growth in Christian walks among our faculty and staff
- esteeming parents as having the God-given primary responsibility to rear their children to serve Him
- giving our students “over the wall” experiences that will open their hearts and minds to what God is doing in the world
- Christ-like character development of students and the modeling of such by the faculty and staff
- servant leadership
- upholding a spirit of unity and community
- a non-denominational environment
- teaching and ministering to the whole student (spiritually, mentally, physically and socially) while assisting every student in realizing his or her full potential in Christ
- small class sizes
- a strong sense of community among K-12 grades and families
- improving technology
- making Christian education at FRCS accessible