If you are a parent of a student at FRCS who has not been receiving the FRCS Times (weekly newsletter sent on Fridays) or other communications from Front Range Christian School, here are the steps to set yourself up to receive the newsletter.
- If you use Gmail, please check the “Promotions” tab of your inbox. Often messages send from our bulk mail service, Constant Contact, are directed to that folder. If they are there, you can “teach” Gmail to put them in your main inbox, by dragging some of those messages to the “Primary” tab.
- Check your spam or junk folder to make sure that it has not been automatically directed there; if it has, please indicate that these emails (sent from Front Range Christian School through Constant Contact’s service) are on your approved sender list.
- Make sure that you have updated your email address in ParentsWeb.
- If your contact information is up-to-date, try manually subscribing yourself to the newsletter through this link. NOTE: We have had several issues with parents who have unsubscribed themselves from our mailing list. Please note that if you click the “Unsubscribe” link at the bottom of any of our emails, it will permanently remove you from all of our mailing lists, meaning that you will not receive parent communication email from us again. If you would like to receive email from us again, you must re-subscribe yourself, as we cannot do it on our end due to email regulations.
- If your subscription information shows that you are supposed to be receiving the newsletters but you still are not, it is possible that your internet service provider (ISP) is blocking the emails because they believe them to be junk mail. If this is the case, please send your ISP an email with the following text, replacing specific information to you (indicated by XXXX).
- If you have followed all of these steps and you still do not receive the newsletters, please contact us at email@example.com from the email address to which you wish to receive the emails along with any other information that you think might be helpful. We will do our best to track the problem and resolve it for you.
To: ISP Customer Support
Subject: Remove Constant Contact Block
Hello. My name is XXXX and I have been a customer of your services since XXXX. I understand that you employ filters and/or blacklists to protect customers like myself from unsolicited email; however, this has made it impossible for me to receive newsletters, announcements, and promotions that I have requested. I value these communications and would like to receive them using this email address.
The sender of these emails uses an email marketing service called Constant Contact. Constant Contact is not an open relay and has strict anti-spam policies in place. Because your filters block emails from Constant Contact I am unable to receive these communications.
I ask that you please help me determine why these emails are being blocked. For further information about Constant Contact or to request more information from them such as log files, the Operations team can be reached at – 781.472.8103 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mail from Constant Contact can be found by the following characteristics for whitelisting:
“Envelope from:” domains:
All mail from Constant Contact is sent from:
IP Range: 188.8.131.52 – 184.108.40.206
Network/Netmask: 220.127.116.11 255.255.255.0
Specific IPs sending from this range:
Please contact me when this problem has been resolved.