Raising Up Christian Scholars
Front Range Christian School provides a quality education designed to raise up Christian scholars. We see our roles as partners with the Christian home to raise up kids who are ready for life in college and beyond, who are intentionally equipped to impact the world for Christ, and who are able to give an answer for their faith no matter their circumstances. We value the uniqueness of each child and work to nurture their identity in Christ along side their specific gifts and passions.
With children spending six or more hours a day at school, we do not take our role in your child’s life lightly. We long to see students transformed in heart and mind, as we focus on their spiritual, intellectual, and physical development. We are administrators, teachers, spiritual directors, mentors, and care-givers who value your children and their role in our world.
“My purpose is that they may be encouraged in heart and united in love, so that they may have the full riches of complete understanding, in order that they may know the mystery of God, namely, Christ, in whom are hidden all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge.” ~ Colossians 2:2-3, NIV
If we, by God’s grace and blessing, have been successful, then students who graduate from Front Range Christian School will be:
- Trained for Life
- Transformed in Heart and Mind
- Equipped to Impact the World
Fulfilling Our Purpose
To achieve our Mission and Vision, FRCS is committed to purposeful education and discipleship for all of our students.
Staff and church leaders mentoring staff, parents and staff mentoring students, students mentoring students–discipleship happens at all levels at FRCS.
Statement of Faith
Teaching through the lens of a biblical worldview, FRCS finds its foundation in the Word of God and the basic tenants of the Christian faith.
Founded in 1994, FRCS has a long history of serving the Littleton community and preparing students for life beyond our walls.
At Front Range Christian School, our mission is clear. But it is not just about our mission. We care about the end result – what our students look like once they graduate from this place. If we are successful, students who graduate will be:
Trained for Life
- Students will know how to study the Bible, understand the origin and reliability of the Bible, and sustain their growth in the Bible.
- Students will receive a scope of education that makes them qualified for admission to colleges and universities.
- Students will possess thinking skills, i.e., logic, reasoning, problem solving, and critical thinking.
- Students will demonstrate leadership.
- Students will possess effective communication skills.
- Students will be able to discern the tricky culture that is often opposed to the Kingdom of God. (Colossians 2:2-3)
- Students will understand and possess a biblical worldview yet be cosmopolitan enough to understand, appreciate, get along with, and work with people who think and live differently. (1 Corinthians 12:28)
- Students will be familiar with people, events, and movements of history and realities of the physical world.
- Students will recognize and respect authority.
Transformed in Heart and Mind
- Students will understand their identity and gifting in Christ possessing a passion and hunger for excellence, using it for His Glory.
- Students’ Christian beliefs will guide actions, decisions, and relationships, including personal purity. (Colossians 2:2-4,8)
- Students will demonstrate fruit of the Holy Spirit. (Galatians 5:22)
- Students will be others-centered, loving and serving those in need spiritually and physically. (Philippians 2:3)
- Students will accept Jesus Christ as Savior and grow in His Word and prayer.
- Students will understand God’s ownership of all resources and be familiar with principles of stewardship of those resources, including time, talents, and treasure.
Equipped to Impact the World for Christ
- Students will understand other worldviews and possess the heart and skills to impact other cultures for Christ.
- Students will be able to tell their own personal story of Christ in their life.
- Students will positively impact and serve those inside and outside of their community.
Front Range Christian School’s partnership with the home and church will strengthen and encourage parents in their parental role academically, spiritually, and relationally.