Introducing the Falcon Friend Referral Program!
We know that many of you love this school as much as we do, and we are excited to offer a new program to say “Thank you!” to those of you who refer your friends to our school. For a limited time, we are offering a $350 credit to families who refer a friend who enrolls for the 2019/2020 school year!
How does it work?
It’s really simple: You refer a family to FRCS for the 2019/2020 school year. If that family enrolls a full-time student between April 1 and July 15, 2019, you are eligible for the credit!
Who is eligible?
Any FRCS family with a full-time student is eligible to receive the credit, and you can refer any family that you think might benefit from an FRCS education. Consider your Christian friends and family, your pastor or youth pastor — anyone with school-aged children!
How does the credit work?
There are only TEN credits available for this special program, so we encourage you to refer your friends early. The new, full-time student must be enrolled for the entire 2019/2020 school year, so credits are issued February 2020.
You may elect to have your credit issued in any of the following ways:
- Receive a credit to your FACTS account in February 2020 (This will be applied in the following order: past due amounts, if any; tuition; other fees. If your account is paid in full, a check will be issued to your family for any remaining balance of the credit)
- Give the credit to the family you referred to FRCS
- Give the credit to a specific family in need at FRCS
- Donate the credit to the Timothy Fund (helping families in need with Tuition Assistance)
- Donate the credit to your church to thank them for promoting FRCS
- Donate the credit to the General Operating Fund (covers salaries, utilities, maintenance, and educational supplies)
The “fine print”
- Only 10 credits are available for this program
- The credit is only available to current FRCS families who have a full-time student enrolled for the 2019/2020 school year
- New families must enroll between April 1 and July 15, 2019
- New families and referring families must have a full-time student enrolled for the entire 2019/2020 school year
- If awarded credits are donated, they are not eligible as charitable contributions nor do they need to be claimed as income for tax purposes
- To assist FRCS in tracking referrals, the referring family should submit a referral form and the new family should mention the referring family name in their application; if new families have already submitted their application, the referring family may still be eligible for the credit; FRCS reserves the right to confirm referrals with the new family in these instances
Falcon Friend Referral Form
To be completed by the referring family.