The Annual Falcon Club Golf Tournament is set for Friday, April 26 (back up date on Friday, May 3) at Raccoon Creek Golf Course. All proceeds from the event will go to the Falcon Club which financially supports FRCS athletic teams.
Schedule and Events
8am – Check in
9am – Tee off (shotgun start)
- Prizes for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place teams
- Prizes for longest drive, closest to the pin, and more
- Mulligans available at $5/each or 4/$20
- Purchase ball drop contest entry – $2 for each ball entered
- Raffle (tickets available $1/each of $20 for an arm’s length)
Cost is $125 per player or $450 per 4-person team. The tournament is a 4-player scramble and includes 18 holes of golf riding cart with GPS, driving range, and lunch.Register
The Falcon Club is seeking partnerships from local businesses through item donations as well as hole sign or team sponsorships.
Donated items are given as prizes or raffled off during the tournament. Hole sponsorship is displayed on signs at the tee box areas on individual holes.
- Sponsor a hole: $200
- Sponsor a team: $450
- Donated items: designated value
If you have questions or would like more information, please contact the event coordinators: Eric Osberg (email@example.com); Jeff Palumbo (firstname.lastname@example.org); or Jeff Sloan (email@example.com)