Congratulations to FRCS students who competed in the 2018 High School Bridge Building Competition on February 24, 2018.
For several consecutive years, FRCS students have performed extremely well in the competition, and this year was no exception. FRCS not only finished in 1st place as a school — for the third year in a row! — all five of our students who competed were in the Top 10, including first and second places!
Here are the rankings of our students in the individuals competition:
- Andre Stablein; 1st place in the State with an efficiency of 3592%
- Michael Schindewolf; 2nd place with an efficiency of 2830%
- Josiah Herrera; 4th place with an efficiency of 1864%
- Riley Burns; 5th place with an efficiency of 1592%
- Michael Sly; 8th place with an efficiency of 1087%
And here are the school rankings for overall competition:
- Front Range Christian School in first place
- Cherry Creek High School in second place
- STEM Highlands Ranch in third place
As a fun side note, Mr. Montgomery competed in this same competition as a senior in 1970 from Lake County High School. How fun that we get to participate in such an enduring and amazing competition!