Coaches | Schedule | Return to the high school sports page
Cory Clauss (Offensive Coordinator)
- MBA in Finance, University of Colorado; Bachelor’s of Business Administration with a minor in Sociology and Certificate in Entrepreneurship, University of Iowa
- Played football through high school level at Valley High School in West Des Moines, Iowa. Spent lots of time around University of Iowa football team when younger brother played from 1999 to 2003.
- Served as head coach of Englewood Football (youth) from 2003-2007 and have served as FRCS offensive coordinator since 2009
Coaching at Front Range Christian presents a unique opportunity to serve by providing young men an opportunity to be competitive and dedicated to a sport while doing it in a manner that is inline with a greater belief system. Being committed and competitive as well as a Christian are not mutually exclusive and it’s an honor to help the students of Front Range Christian balance both areas.
- BA, Samford University: English & Human Relations (double major); MA, Colorado Christian University: Biblical Counseling; MA, Colorado Christian University: Curriculum & Instruction
- Played 4 years of high school football and basketball, ran 3 years of track and played 1 year of baseball.
- At FRCS, coached football 8 years & girls basketball 3 years.
I love coaching at FRCS because the focus is on disciplining students. Athletics is another unbelievable opportunity to live out what it means to love God and others with all that we have.
- BA in Human Performance (emphasis on Exercise Physiology), New Mexico Highlands University (NMHU)
- Competed in varsity soccer and varsity wrestling at Potomac Senior High School (PSHS); Played football for NMHU
- Served as assistant soccer and wrestling coach at PSHS, graduate assistant football coach at NMHU, and assistant coach for football, basketball and baseball at FRCS.
I was given a gift, by the Lord, in dealing with and communicating with pre-teens and teenagers. The Lord drew me to FRCS for His glory, with my awesome wife’s support. It is a blessing to be around the young people here at FRCS. They have blessed me more than they know, and I hope the same can be said by them in the future!