For every family you refer to FRCS who tours AND applies by June 1, 2017, you will be entered into a drawing for 6 VIP tickets to HopeFest on Saturday, June 10, 2017. VIP tickets include:
- a gift backpack (estimated $50 value)
- seating up front and close to the stage
- access to the VIP tent, which offers exclusive meet & greet opportunities with artists throughout the day
- a nice box lunch
- water and energy drinks throughout the day
- a limited edition festival laminate credential
Don't miss out on your chance to see 10 amazing bands in one day on one stage!
Winner will be notified by Tuesday, June 6, 2017.
Referrals must occur between April 1-May 31, 2017. Referral families must tour FRCS during those dates and apply to FRCS by June 1, 2017, in order for you to be included in the drawing. This includes families referred to Taste & Tour on Saturday, April 22. If you wish to refer your friends to Taste & Tour, please reserve seats for them as soon as possible, as seating is limited for this popular admissions event; Taste & Tour includes lunch, a brief presentation, a tour of the school, and optional tickets to "Cinderella." If you have questions about how to refer friends to FRCS, please contact the Admissions office (email@example.com or 303-531-4541). Employees of Front Range Christian School are not eligible for the drawing.